Sunday 27 November 2016

3D Printed Object: Merging

After making concepts for a 3D object I partnered up with my classmate Monica and the next step was to make a hybrid object out of both of our concept objects. Last Thursday we met up and exchanged our objects and discussed about the project. We then decided to take each others concepts home and create hybrid concepts on our own then meet up next week and decide on one to print. Here are our concepts we chose and then hybrid concepts I came up with.

My Concepts:










Monica's Concepts:







My Hybrid Ideas:

+
Hybrid of my rocket and Monica's star object to make a rocket blasting off.

+
Hybrid of my cone and Monica's star object, (The top will be capped in final object if this one is chosen).


I found this portion of the project to be a fun challenge. It was difficult to combine and come up with hybrids of both our objects while still retaining distinguishing features from both. None the less it was enjoyable and look forward to printing soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment