Sunday 13 November 2016

Papercraft Final

This is the final papercraft object after the two previous prototypes.


The Final Object

The template ready to be cut.

Cut beams ready to be glued and folded.



Schematic

Reflection:
I enjoyed this papercraft project and the challenges and process involved. One main challenge I faced in the previous prototype was glueing my object together. This was easily solved by not applying the vinyl which I think did not work well with the glue I was using and with that made the structure more sturdy. I also decided to make refinements to the graphics of my object, giving it a more metallic/industrial look for which I was going for. Overall I'm happy with how my object turned out in the end and enjoyed the challenge in making it.


No comments:

Post a Comment